Residences Cedrat Et Alpages 1-2, Avoriaz
The CEDRAT & ALPAGES 1 & 2 self-catering ski apartments in Avoriaz are situated in the upper part of the resort, and are a maximum of 500m from the resort centre (payable shuttle buses) and between 200m and 500m from the Village des Enfants children's village and resort shops. These apartments are located in ski-in/ski-out residences (with lifts). Please note that the two buildings which make up this residence are 800m apart and share a reception.
Facilities - Residences Cedrat Et Alpages 1-2, Avoriaz
- Kitchenette with mini-oven & dishwasher (except in some type S4K apartments)
- balcony for most apartments.
- Cot hire 25 euros/week (subject to availability, request at time of booking and pay locally)
State at time of booking and pay locally when required
- Payable car park at the entrance to the resort
- Bed linen hire 10 euros/single bed, 14 euros/double bed; disposible bed linen 6 euros/single bed, 9 euros/double bed; towel hire 6.50 euros/person/week
- TV hire (may only have French channels) 39 euros/week
- Pets 35 euros/pet/week
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Security deposit (200 euros), local tourist tax, end of stay cleaning charges 45-50 euros (incurred if accommodation is not thoroughly cleaned on departure)