Chalet Clarines d'Or, Courchevel 1650
Chalet Clarines d'Or is a superb new addition to our programme for 2016/17.
The original chalet is going through a complete renovation and having additional floors added to provide a wonderful freestanding chalet for up to 8/10 guests right in the heard of Moriond (Courchevel 1650). The upper floor will have a super open plan living/dining room leading to balconies fantastic views over the valley and beyond. There are 4 bedrooms (one under the eaves), 3 of which have ensuite facilities and the fourth a shower room on the main reception floor. The local owner will be furnishing the property to a high standard using local materials but in a modern and up to date style. There is an open fireplace in front of which you can enjoy a well earned glass of wine or perhaps a large slice of cake freshly baked by your personal chalet host.
Clarines d'Or is positioned perfectly in 1650. Just set back from the first roundabout and main high street, access to the skiing and bars/shops/restaurants is incredibly straight forward and the main escalator leading to the bubble lift out of the village is about a 4 minute walk.
You will be warmly welcomed to this wonderful new chalet by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who will have help from a combi host from time to time.
Did You Know... The direct translation of Clarines d'Or is "Golden Bells" - perhaps best associated with Christmas and judging by the proposed finish of this chalet, we have no doubt that any week of the season will provide you with the getaway and celebrations usually attributed to this wonderful time of year.
Features - Chalet Clarines d'Or, Courchevel 1650
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Bath & hand towels - Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Optional - extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities - Cot & Highchair if needed
Accommodation - Chalet Clarines d'Or, Courchevel 1650
Twin/Double with ensuite shower, loo & washbasin
Twin/Double with ensuite shower, loo and washbasin
Twin/Double with ensuite bath, washbasin and loo
Twin/Double with ensuite shower, bath, loo and washbasin
Meals - Chalet Clarines d'Or, Courchevel 1650
We try to create an informal approach to breakfast and evening meals so that you can fully relax, unwine and enjoy your means at your own time to suit your group.
- First Evening Champagne & Canapes
- Cooked & Continental Breakfasts - croissant, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, breads & jams (served 6 days of the week, simple continental left for 7th day)
- Afternoon Tea including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cake, breads & jams (7 days)
- Pre-Dinner Canapes & Wine (6 days of the week)
- 3-course Evening Meal with Wine, Cheese & Fresh Coffee/Chocolates (6 days)