Hotel New Solarium - Courchevel 1850, France
Situated in the heart of the Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel 1850, the Hotel New Solarium offers exceptional views over the resort and direct access to the slopes. The hotel has a relaxing bar set around a central fireplace where you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink, or in the later afternoon there is a south facing sun terrace with deckchairs and tables. The bedrooms are spacious, all with a small sitting area, decorated in a luxurious style and the delightful restaurant offers delicious cuisine in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Features - Hotel New Solarium, Courchevel 1850
- In the heart of the Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel 1850
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep on a green piste.
- Located opposite the top of the Jardin Alpin bubble for easy access to ski school.
- Superb hotel combining comfort, luxury and quality with exceptional views over the resort.
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room, extra charge for massage and beauty treaments (extra charge).
- Spacious lounge and bar with fireplace, panoramic restaurant and sun terrace.
Accommodation - Hotel New Solarium, Courchevel 1850
All rooms have flatscreen satellite TV, mini-safe & bathroom with bath & shower (except ‘Standard’ rooms which have bath or shower), bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer & wc.
‘Standard’ rooms (2 people): Double rooms are 17-20m2. Sole use at a supplement.
‘Medium’ rooms (2-3 people): Larger rooms (20-24m2) twin or double, can take an extra bed.
‘Family’ rooms (2-4 people): Standard family rooms (27-31m2) have a double bed & pull-out beds suitable for children only.
‘Superior Family’ rooms (2-4 people): Larger rooms (31-50m2) some with mezzanine, have a double bed & pull-out beds suitable for children only. Family & Superior Rooms are available on request at a supplement. For prices, please see reservations system.
Meals - Hotel New Solarium, Courchevel 1850
- Buffet breakfast with a selection of hot and cold options