Montsoleil Terrasses d'Helios Apartments - Flaine, France
Located in the Montsoleil area of the resort, the Terrasses d'Helios Apartments are the newer, and higher standard, of two residences, the other being the Terrasses d'Eos Apartments. Both residences have been beautifully designed and built in Savoyard style using wood and stone and are surrounded by peaceful pine forests. With great facilities (the Hélios has an excellent indoor pool, a spa area with sauna, steam room and jacuzzi) and lovely views from the apartments’ large picture windows, this luxury apartment is highly recommended. The ski school also meets at the residence.
Accommodation - Montsoleil Terrasses d'Helios Apartments, Flaine
- 2-room Apartment (A4) 31-44m² – sleeps 2-4 Living room with twin sofa beds and twin bedroom. Bathroom.
- 3-room Apartment (B6) 50m² – sleeps 3-6 Living room with single sofa bed and pull out bed; double bedroom with en suite bathroom, twin bedroom and shower room with separate wc.
Facilities - Montsoleil Terrasses d'Helios Apartments, Flaine
- Flaine Montsoleil is 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the centre of Flaine for shops and restaurants and access to the pistes is possible directly from the apartments' ski room. There is a free shuttle bus in the evenings.
- Indoor pool at the Hélios
- Spa area with jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & fitness room (FREE)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Lounge with fireplace
- Ski lockers
- Underground parking (€75 per week)
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Fitness room
- Car parking - indoor
- Indoor pool
Meals - Montsoleil Terrasses d'Helios Apartments, Flaine