Chalet Lievre, La Plagne 1800, France
Ski Bus Stop:
Chalet Lievre, La Plagne
Chalet Le Lievre sits commandingly on a hillside in an ideal spot for you to enjoy both the resort town and the skiing equally. La Plagne 1800 resort centre is a mere 200m (approx.) downhill stroll away and the skiing only 300m (approx.).
Features - Chalet Lievre, La Plagne
- Open Fire
- Hot Tub
- Prosecco & canapés on arrival
- Complimentary WiFi
- TV in each chalet
Accommodation, Chalet Lievre, La Plagne
Meals - Chalet Lievre, La Plagne
- A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings ( continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on seven afternoons to help yourself to
- A three course evening meal on six nights
- A cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WiFi access (see FAQ) & UK Satellite Television
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Not included;
Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
All Rooms En Suite
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||0|
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, on an accomodation basis only.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet