Chalet Piccard, La Plagne 1800
Chalet Piccard is a 5 bedroom chalet-apartment in the Marmottes residence, centrally located in the heart of Plagne 1800.
This duplex chalet-apartment has 5 twin bedrooms, with the largest bedroom offering an additional bunk bed taking the maximum occupancy up to 12. The chalet has an open-plan living and dining area with balcony that offers fantastic views across the ski area.
The Marmottes residence has a large shared boot room, and a sauna and jacuzzi; both shared between guests. Each chalet-apartment also has it’s own private ski locker.
For larger groups, bookings can be combined with Chalet Cretier which sleeps 8 (the two properties are located on the same floor with adjacent entrances), or with Chalet Bonlieu which sleeps up to 10. Some balconies are shared between the properties.
There is parking space for 4 to 5 cars in front of the Marmottes residence – this is available for all residence guests and cannot be reserved. There are various car parks around La Plagne, including a free outdoor car park at the entrance to Plagne 1800.
Features - Chalet Piccard, La Plagne 1800
Accommodation - Chalet Piccard, La Plagne 1800
- Living and dining area, with kitchen and balcony.
- Bedroom 1: Twin with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
- Bedroom 2: Twin with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
- Bedroom 3: Twin with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
- Bedroom 4: Quad (twin plus bunk bed) with en-suite bath, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
- Bedroom 5: Twin with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
Meals - Chalet Piccard, La Plagne 1800
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days continental self-service
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal; 6 nights
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off.