Chalet Vidal - La Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Vidal is a 3 bedroom chalet-apartment in the Marmottes residence, centrally located in the heart of Plagne 1800.
This single level chalet-apartment accommodates 6 to 8 guests across 2 twin bedrooms and 1 quad bedroom. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and balcony access. The chalet has an open-plan living and dining area with a balcony that offers fantastic views across the ski area.
The Marmottes residence has a large shared boot room, and a sauna and jacuzzi; shared between guests. Each chalet-apartment also has it’s own private ski locker.
The apartment is in the centre of Plagne 1800, just 300m to the slopes with bars, restaurants and shops right on the doorstep. A perfect base for your ski holiday to explore the huge Paradiski Ski Area!.
*One balcony is shared between with chalet Montillet
Features - Chalet Vidal, La Plagne 1800
Shared Sauna and Hot tub
Accommodation - Chalet Vidal, La Plagne 1800
Bedroom 1: Twin en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
Bedroom 2: Quad (two single beds and one set of bunks) en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
Bedroom 3: Twin en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
Meals - Chalet Vidal, La Plagne 1800
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service continental
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off.