Chalet L'Ours Brun - Arc 2000, France
Sleeping 12 guests in comfort, the l’Ours Brun is furnished in Alpine style, on the second floor of the residence and will appeal to medium-sized groups or 2-3 families with six en suite rooms, the majority of which also have their own balcony with enviable views across the resort and the valley.
With a satellite TV, free Wifi and a fireplace this chalet apartment offers homely comforts for guests. All rooms also have hairdryers.
guests have free use of the indoor swimming-pool in the adjacent Altitude Residence.
Access to the slopes could not be simpler, with the pistes and nearest ski-lift just 250m from the residence’s front door, for swift and easy access to and from the slopes. Approximate Transfer time to resort: Chambery 2 hours, Geneva 2 hours 45 minutes
Features - Chalet L'Ours Brun, Arc 2000
- First class apartment chalet
- Convenient location in Les Arc
- Free use of indoor swimming-pool
- Ski-lifts and slopes less than 3 minutes' walk (250m)
- Fireplace and satellite TV
- All bedrooms with private facilities, and most with balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Images shown are typical interior style for all De l'Ours chalets
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
Accommodation - Chalet L'Ours Brun, Arc 2000
Lounge/dining room with balconyRoom 1Double with shower/wc/balconyRoom 2Twin with bath/wc/balconyRoom 3Twin with bath/wc/balconyRoom 4Double with bath/wc/balconyRoom 5Twin with bath/wc/balconyRoom 6Twin with shower/wc
Meals - Chalet L'Ours Brun, Arc 2000
Food is a feature of any ski holiday and we set very high standards for our cuisine. Our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*.
Start the day with a cooked breakfast including your choice of bacon, eggs, sausages and beans, as well as a continental selection with a choice of cereals or porridge, fruit juices, plentiful tea, coffee and bread (and croissants in France), cold meats, cheese and preserves, which is normally presented buffet-style for you to help yourself.
A delicious homemade cake accompanied by hot drinks will be laid out for you every day except on the staff’s one day off per week.
Our three-course dinner menus start with an glass of Prosecco followed by an appetiser, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea to follow.
Vegetarian options are available if advised in advance. Other special dietary requirements must also be advised to us at the time of booking in order for your chalet hosts to be fully prepared and incur a charge of £35 per person per week, to cover the cost of additional ingredients. Failing to book special dietary requirements in advance can incur additional supplements in resort.
* On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.
Children's High Tea
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 12 years and under with an appropriate menu and pureed food is available for infants on request. Parents must accompany their children at high tea. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 12 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. When part of a 'exclusive use' whole-chalet booking children may eat with the adults for a supplement of £39 per child if they have received child discounts.