La Cime des Arcs Apartments, Les Arcs, France
Furnished in a contemporary mountain style, La Cime des Arcs apartments offer arguably the best location for guests in Arc 2000. The residence sits at the base of les Lanchettes lift for the accomplished skiers, is 10 metres from the ski school meet point for beginners, and everyone from the boarders, to parallel turners, to the snow ploughers can ski back to the building at the end of the day.
The apartment interiors and facilities all have the same contemporary vibe running through them in patterned soft furnishings, but traditionalists will also appreciate features like the exposed brickwork and mix of wood textures in reception.
There is a small fitness room if the ski workout isn't vigorous enough for you, but far more highly recommended is the attractive pool area which also looks onto the piste. The excellent, funky on-site bar and brasserie “Le Savoy” comes highly recommended so is well worth a trip. With charcuterie, tartiflette and terrine on the menu though, there’s ample reason to go again and again.
Features - La Cime des Arcs Apartments, Les Arcs, France
- Superbly located right on the slopesin Arc 2000, close to the resort centre.
- Spa and wellness facilities including an indoor pool, sauna and hammam.
Accommodation - La Cime des Arcs Apartments, Les Arcs, France
All apartments have a hob, dishwasher, electric coffee maker, toaster, kettle, oven (except type C), microwave, fridge/freezer and a full range of kitchenware. There's also free WiFi in each apartment, as well as a balcony, bathroom and WC. Local taxes included. Free baby cot available on request for guests staying in Type E rooms.
- Type C Apartment (32m²) - sleeps 1-4: Double bedroom, living area with a double sofa bed. Bathroom and WC.
- Type E Apartment (38m²) - sleeps 1-6: Double bedroom, alcove with bunk beds and living area with a double sofa bed. Bathroom and WC.
- Type E1 Apartment (45m²) - sleeps 1-6: Double bedroom, twin bedroom and living area with a double sofa bed. Bathroom, shower room and WC.
End of stay cleaning not included (a welcoming kit is provided). Only Type E apartments have room to fit a cot.
- Heated indoor pool
- Sauna, hammam and fitness room
- Free WiFi in apartments
- Ski lockers with boot dryer
- Reception lounge area with pool table
- Bakery delivery in the apartment (on request on site)
- Complimentary use of raclette, fondue and pierrade equipment
- Very close to main shops and bars in Arc 2000
- 30 yards from ski school meet point
- Right at the bottom of Lanchettes lift
When you arrive in Les Arcs, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the door of the Cime Des Arcs Apartments. Therefore, when you arrive in resort, you'll be dropped off at a central point. From here, you'll head off on foot to the Cime Des Arcs Apartments, a 7-minute walk away. Make sure you wear some sturdy shoes and warm clothing – it can get a bit snowy underfoot. In addition, an optional luggage delivery service is available on arrival should you wish to have your luggage transported to your accommodation for you.
Meals - La Cime des Arcs Apartments, Les Arcs, FranceSelf catering.
About Les Arcs
Resort Features Ice Rink Nightclub Indoor Pool Health Spa Gym Parapenting Snowshoeing Snow sure Good for off piste Glacier Resort High altitude skiing High altitude resort Good for families Good For Groups Resort bus Supermarket Tourist Office
|Direction of Slopes||N/W, N, N/E, S/W|
No reviews yet