Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
Chalet Les Arolles is a light, bright and modern chalet with the Petite Aiguille piste and chairlift just on the doorstep. It is a 2 minute walk to the resort shuttle bus or if you prefer to walk then it is approx. 15 minutes to the centre of Les 2 Alpes and its famed nightlife.
The wooden clad walls and ceilings in the chalet really create a delightful Alpine atmosphere and a perfect setting for your tasty 4 course meals with complimentary wine. The sauna will help relax any tired muscles after a full day on the slopes and if you still have energy then use it up with a game of table tennis.
Features - Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) to free resort shuttle
- 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the nearest bar
- Ski to and from the door
- Lovely wooden chalet with fantastic views
- Games room with table tennis & table football
- Lounge with TV/DVD
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
Lower Ground Floor
- Chalet entrance with ski & boot room
- Sauna and games room with table tennis table
- Dining room and separate lounge with TV/DVD
- Room 1: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 2: Twin with shower/wc*
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 4: Double with shower/wc
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 6: Twin with shower/wc*
*Rooms 2 and 6 have a mezzanine with an extra mattress not recommended for small children
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meal - Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
**Important changes to catering for Ski Season 2018/2019**
Evening meals will be on 5 nights.
Guests will continue to receive breakfast for 7 mornings, afternoon tea and cake for 5 days and 5 nights of three course evening meal with quality complementary wines during meal service.
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here five days per week*.
Start the day with a hearty hot and skiers’ breakfast to prepare you for the slopes, including a cooked breakfast with your choice of bacon, eggs, sausage and baked beans. Additionally, and normally set out for you buffet-style, there is a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, bread (including croissants in France), cold meats, cheeses and preserves.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 3 course dinner menus start with an glass of Prosecco followed by an appetiser, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, squash, fruit juice and water with coffee or tea to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance.
* On your Hosts day off each week, they will leave a simpler continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea on these days, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.