Chalet Les Sorbiers, Les Deux Alpes
This traditional-style chalet offers a good standard of accommodation and excellent facilities including a sauna and hot tub on the balcony. The chalet is set in a quiet location and has a large, spacious lounge area with fireplace that is great for socialising making it the ideal place to relax after a days skiing.
Features - Chalet Les Sorbiers, Les Deux Alpes
- Sauna & Jacuzzi (5pm - 7pm 6 days a week)
- TV, DVD & Video
- FREE WiFi in public areas
- Hairdryers available
Accommodation - Chalet Les Sorbiers, Les Deux Alpes
- Lower Ground Floor: Sauna, Lounge/dining area, fireplace, kitchen and terrace with Jacuzzi™. Rooms 2 & 3: Twin rooms with shower, WC and balcony. Room 6: Twin room with bath, WC and balcony. Room 7: Small twin room with shower and WC.
- Ground Floor: Rooms 1 & 4: Twin rooms with shower, WC and balcony. Room 5: Twin room with bath, WC and balcony.
Please note: Chalet staff live in.
You need to change buses once to get to the ski school and main lifts (1.5km away), although a direct bus does run to a closer chair lift (500m away).
Meals - Chalet Les Sorbiers, Les Deux Alpes
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night) • Please speak with your host to arrange early children's suppers