Chalet Valentine, Les Deux Alpes
This lovely and charming chalet is built entirely of wood. The cosy lounge and dining areas are light and airy and open onto a small terrace area. The chalet is located just outside the main centre of town but still has direct access to the pistes making it ideal for the keen skier who wants to get straight on the slopes.
Features - Chalet Valentine, Les Deux Alpes
- 3 minutes' walk to nearest piste
- 5 minutes' bus ride to centre and main lift, the Jandri Express, where the ski school meets
- Competent skiers can virtually ski back to the door when conditions allow
- FREE WiFi in public areas
- Staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet Valentine, Les Deux Alpes
Chalet Valentine - sleeps 10-12 (rooms numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: One twin bedroom (1), separate bathroom and separate WC (both shared), and a cosy lounge/dining room. The garage is used to store ski equipment.
- First floor: One twin bedroom (3), one twin with shower and balcony (4), one bedroom with three beds and shower (5) and one bedroom with three beds, bath and balcony (6). There is also a WC on the first floor.
Meals - Chalet Valentine, Les Deux Alpes
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
• Breakfast with one cooked option
• Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
• 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
• 4 course farewell feast (1 night)