Hotel Chalet Mounier, Les Deux Alpes, France
Hotel Chalet Mounier, Les Deux Alpes
The family-run Hotel Chalet Mounier was one of the first hotels to be built in the resort and it has been smartly modernised yet still retains a character of its own. You will be immediately won over by the charm of the place with its cosy lounges, the excellent leisure facilities, the savoury aromas and reputation for food and the exceptional hospitality of the Mounier family.
Features - Hotel Chalet Mounier, Les Deux Alpes
- Location: Conveniently situated just 1 minute's walk (100m) to the Diable chairlift
- Resort centre position yet tucked away in a quiet spot
- Jandri Express and ski school meeting place is 5 minutes' walk (450m) or take the free minibus shuttle service from and back to the hotel during the day
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room (free)
- Cinq Monde Spa with massages (pay locally)
- Bar with open fireplace
- Sunny terrace
- Heated ski room
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Chalet Mounier, Les Deux Alpes
- Bedrooms: 43
- All bedrooms are beautifully decorated and have bath, satellite TV, hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and safe.
- Some rooms have sofa beds suitable for one adult or two children.
- South-facing rooms with balcony and mountain views are available with a supplement as are larger superior rooms.
Meals - Hotel Chalet Mounier, Les Deux Alpes
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals including 1 musical (jazz) evening a week
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included
It is possible to take meals in the hotel's gastronomic restaurant Le Petit Polyte (with a supplement payable locally).
|Direction of Slopes||S/E, S, W|
No reviews yet