Les Clarines, Les Deux Alpes, France
When it comes to self-catered stays in Les Deux Alpes, these up-to-date apartments are hard to beat. You’re just a snowball’s throw from the slopes, and with extra perks like a pool and kids’ play area, it’s a favourite for families too.
The complex itself has a fresh, modern look, with lots of open-plan areas and big windows that let in lots of light. And plenty of natural materials have been used throughout, adding that authentic Alpine touch – from the chunky, exposed beams in the public lounge to coffee tables made from old tree trunks dotted here and there.
Features - Les Clarines, Les Deux Alpes, France
- Ski to the door on a blue run.
- Hotel-run kids’ club.
- Spa with a sauna, steam room and pools
- Sun terrace
- Free WiFi
- Spa with indoor and outdoor pools, sauna and steam room
- Massages available at an extra cost
- Games room
- Kids’ play area
- In-house ski shop
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot racks
- Hotel-run kids’ club for children aged 4-10 years at an extra cost (Monday-Friday 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm)
- Free kids’ club for children aged 11-15 years (only available during French school holidays)
Rooms - Les Clarines, Les Deux Alpes, France
All apartments have a full kitchen with an oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, cafetiere and dishwasher, as well as satellite TV, free WiFi and a hairdryer. Towels, bed linen and end-of-stay cleaning (except the kitchen) are included.
Cots are available free of charge.
1 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, double sofa bed in lounge area, kitchen, private shower or bath and WC.
2 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-6: Double bed or twin bed, bunkbeds, double sofa bed in lounge area, kitchen, private bath and shower, and WC.
3 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-8: 3 double beds or twin beds, double sofa bed in lounge area, kitchen, private bath and shower, and WC.
2 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-6: double bed, twin bed, double sofa bed in lounge area, kitchen, private bath and shower, and WC.
There are various apartment types:
- The 'Family' apartments have bunk beds in the second bedroom.
- The 'Comfort' apartments have floor beds only.
- The '+' apartments have a larger surface area.
- The 'Premium' apartments have outstanding views and location, tasteful decoration and additional facilities and services.
Meals - Les Clarines, Les Deux Alpes, France
self-catering apartments with kitchenette facilities · optional upgrade to bed & breakfast with a continental buffet served in the communal dining area
Upon arrival there is the option of upgrading to half-board.