Chalet Grand Mouflon - Les Gets, France
The decor of Chalet Grand Mouflon combines traditional alpine styling with modern design and all rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows. Luxurious touches include an innovative roof top hot tub and sauna shared by the Chalet Petit Mouflon chalets (33273).
Sitting at the bottom of a tree lined blue run these ski-in-ski-out properties are a one minute walk to a drag lift or you can ski down to a six-man chair lift. The centre is around a 15 minute walk away and the chalets are well served by the free resort shuttle buses. In addition there are private minibus shuttles for children’s ski school drop-offs and pick-ups.
The two Mouflon chalets share a playroom which is accessed by leaving the chalets by the main door and going down one flight of stairs.
The two chalets have a connecting door and can be operated as one unit accommodating up to 22 guests for large groups.
Features - Chalet Grand Mouflon, Les Gets
- Rooftop sauna
- Free wi-fi , DVD player and Bluetooth soundbar
- Complimentary bathrobe and slippers
- Hairdryers in all adult bedrooms
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
- 1 minute walk to nearest ski lift and slopes
Accommodation - Chalet Grand Mouflon, Les Gets
Ground Floor: Storage room, playroom and ski room.
- Open plan kitchen dining room.
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace and TV area
- Seperate WC.
- Room 1 - Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. A spacious and airy family suite containing a double bedroom and a twin room, both with balconies. An ensuite with a bath is situated between these rooms.
- Room 2 - Sleeps 2. This room consists of a double bed with a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. The room can be booked with Room 3 to suit a family of up to four.
- Room 3 - Sleeps up to 2. This twin room is equipped with a balcony, and an ensuite with a shower. This room can be booked with Room 2 to suit a family of up to four.
- Room 4 - Sleeps up to 5 plus cot space. Family suite comprising of a double bedroom and a room with a bunk and single bed. The suite has a private balcony and an ensuite containing a bath with a hand-held shower attachment.
- Hot-tub and seating area.
- N.B. The roof terrace is shared with Petit Mouflon
Meals - Chalet Grand Mouflon, Les Gets
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Available at extra cost;
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.