Chalet Les Chats Bleus - Les Gets, France
The construction of Chats Bleus was a labour of love for the owner and the attention to detail shown in all aspects of the building and furnishing is not what one would normally expect of a chalet available to book through a ski company.
Following the success of Chalet Le Marjorie (also in Les Gets) the family suite concept was incorporated into the design of this chalet. Family suites allow parents and children to have separate bedrooms and a shared bathroom, all behind one door. Out of three families staying in the chalet, we can accommodate two in rooms of this type.
Chalet Les Chats Bleus has a spacious living area with fabulous views over Les Gets and the surrounding mountains. Fittings and furnishing throughout the property are of a very high standard and the living room is dominated by a feature fireplace. There is also an outdoor hot-tub on the terrace.
Access to the pistes is around 100 metres from the door of this luxury family chalet. A wide tree lined blue run takes you down into the centre of the village, where you have a choice of a brand new telecabine or a swift six man chair to whisk you back up into the heart of the ski area.
There is also a minibus shuttle to take children to and from ski school lessons. Trips to the centre of the village are also available for guests who wish to take advantage of the après ski attractions.
Features - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
- Outdoor terrace with hot tub
- Large dedicated playroom
- Free Wi-Fi, TV, DVD player and Bluetooth Soundbar
- Complimentary toiletries, bathrobe and slippers
- Hairdryers in all adult bedrooms
- Free shuttle bus for ski school
- Private parking
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
Accommodation - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
Bedrooms consist of two family suites, a double room and a triple room. There is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and an outdoor hot tub.
Chalet Les Chats Bleu has a spacious living area with fabulous views over Les Gets and the surrounding mountains. Fittings and furnishing throughout the property are of a very high standard and the living room is dominated by a feature fireplace. There is also an outdoor hot-tub on the terrace.
- Storage room.
- Laundry / drying room.
- Staff room with WC/Shower.
- Room 1 - Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. This suite is the epitome of “home-from-home”. A beautifully decorated suite with a double bedroom, a side room with a bunk bed and a bathroom with a bath and separate toilet.
- Room 2 - Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. Suite consisting of a double bedroom, a side room with bunks and a bathroom with a bath and separate toilet. The terrace and hot tub are accessible from the double bedroom. NB: Other families access the hot tub from the steps outside the chalet.
- Room 3 - Sleeps up to 2 plus cot space. Twin room that with a wooden desk area offering views over Les Gets village. The twin room has its own ensuite with a shower.
- Room 4 - Sleeps up to 3 plus cot space. A triple room with an ensuite containing a shower. This room comes with windows offering views over the terrace and Les Gets.
- Kitchen and living/dining area.
- Picture windows with views over the village and Mont Chery.
- Feature fireplace.
Meals - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Available at extra cost;
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.