Chalet Eva - Les Menuires, France
Chalet Eva offers spacious accommodation and a variety of room choices. The airy playroom is a real feature of this charming chalet and a big hit with children of all ages. Access to the amazing Les 3 Vallées ski area is a few steps from your chalet door, as is our ski school meeting point, offering hassle free skiing for all the family.
This spacious chalet is under a minute’s walk to the slopes and you can ski back to the door. Its sunny terrace has astounding views over the surrounding mountains.
Chalet Eva is a modern property but has a very traditional feel with plenty of exposed timber and an open fireplace.
Our Reberty 2000 chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom, a hot tub on the terrace and a new fitness area.
The chalet is seconds away from our two Katie chalets and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live in a separate apartment on the ground floor that has its own access.
Features - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
- 1 minute walk (approx) to the ski school
- 2 x family suites including new top floor 'penthouse', two double and two twin rooms
- All rooms ensuite with bath or shower and wc
- Large dedicated playroom with spectatular views
- iPod dock, CD, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
Accommodation - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom, and hot-tub.
- Ski and boot storage.
- Staff accommodation, garage and storage.
- Spa area with hot tub, sauna and shower.
- Living room with open fire and terrace.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Separate WC.
- Room 1 - Double room with en-suite bathroom.
- Room 2 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
- Room 3- Twin room with ensuite bathroom.
- Room 4 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
- Room 5 - Family suite with double bed, single bed + single pull-out bed. En-suite shower room with separate WC.
- Room 6 - Family suite with double bed, twin beds and a single sofa bed. En-suite bathroom and en-suite shower room plus separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
- Our unique in chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days
- Filling breakfast with cereals, croissants, yoghurts, eggs, bacon, fruit, tea and coffee
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes awaits your return from the slopes
- Children's 2 course high tea 7 nights a week
- Aperitif with canapés served from 7pm
- Delicious three course evening meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 nights a week
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.