Hotel Kaya, Les Menuires, France
With its ideal location on the slopes of Les Menuires, the four-star Hotel La Kaya provides the perfect combination of comfort and convenience.
The hotel has a warm, welcoming feel with all the facilities you could wish for including a heated indoor pool and fitness centre. The rooms are all south-facing with mountain views. The hotel combines traditional Alpine and contemporary styles with its restaurant, K, providing panoramic views over the slopes.
The menu is a mix of traditional French and Italian cuisine with local specialities such as raclette also available.
Features - Hotel Kaya, Les Menuires
- Alternatively enjoy views from the relaxing indoor pool, with steam room and sauna, or a massage.
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- TV with international channels
- CD and DVD player
- Ipod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Hotel Kaya, Les Menuires
- The spacious, luxurious and stylishly decorated bedrooms all have a balcony, bath, TV with international channels, CD and DVD player, ipod docking station, free Wi-Fi, bathroom products, bathrobe and slippers and hairdryer.
- The standard rooms sleep 2 people in a double or twin bed (specify preference at time of booking)
- Single occupancy is available at a supplement.
- The junior suite has an additional living area with single sofa bed and the Kaya Suite has a further alcove with bunk beds to sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Meals - Hotel Kaya, Les Menuires
In the evening, enjoy a cocktail in the bar and lounge pre-dinner, followed by a delicious fare in the K-restaurant.