Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
A wonderful chalet with all bedrooms ensuite and most rooms enjoying stunning views across the valley. The lounge/dining room is very spacious with high ceilings and a large log fireplace, TV and DVD player. Set back from the road and accessed by a set of steps, this chalet sits just above Meribel and a short walk from the resort centre.
Features - Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
Sleeps 16 people in 8 en-suite bedrooms.
: Three twin rooms all with en-suite bath, shower, wc & balcony. Ski and boot room.First Floor: Large open-plan living/dining room, sun terrace and three twin bedrooms each with full en-suite bathroom and balcony.
Second Floor: Two twin bedrooms each with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
Meals - Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
Our chalet board basis is designed for skiers and boarders. Breakfast is a fairly extensive affair with cooked and continental options every day. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and free-flowing wine throughout the week, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.