Chalet Nathalie, Meribel 1600, France
Chalet Nathalie enjoys a rare and privileged location in Meribel which is close to the slopes and the Morel chairlift. Privileged, because most Meribel chalets require a shuttle bus to gain access to the pistes. The Nathalie is only a 5 min (approx 200 metre) walk from the Morel pistes and chairlift.
The Morel chair connects directly to the central Chaudanne ski area for ski school and access to the wider 3 Valleys. It also accesses the beautiful Altiport area for some of the best beginner and child friendly slopes, or more advanced skiing to Courchevel and access to Val Thorens, so the chalet really benefits from a fantastic skiers location!
The town centre is an 8-10min walk away but a few small apres ski bars and restaurants are close by, and of course the excellent 'Rond Point' après ski with it's slope-side bars are a stone's throw away. Guests can easily ski or board back down the Morel slopes for a convenient walk back to the chalet.
Features - Chalet Nathalie, Meribel 1600, France
- 5 mins to slopes & lifts
- Close proximity to Bars and restaurants
- Mountain Views
- Open fireplace
Accommodation - Chalet Nathalie, Meribel 1600, France
- Small lounge with fireplace and balcony and terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower, balcony and private WC on the corridor
- Twin bedroom with shower, WC and balcony
- Twin bedroom with bath, WC and balcony
- Chalet dining room with fire place and balcony
- Twin bedroom with Bathroom and WC
- Twin bedroom with shower and balcony, separate WC.
- Twin bedroom with shower and WC
- Nb: Most showers are cubicles within the bedroom, 3rd floor is accessed by an external staircase from second floor
- Cosy lounge with balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower,WC and balcony
- One single with shower, separate wc and balcony
Meals - Chalet Nathalie, Meribel 1600, France
- A full Skier's Breakfast with daily cooked options
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes
- Three course Dinners & Wine (unlimited until dessert)
- Special celebration menus at Christmas & New Year