Chalet Vannoir, Montgenevre
In a really convenient spot in the centre of Montgenèvre, the cosy and warm Chalet Vannoir is a great option for both groups and families seeking to make the most of their time on holiday. The rooms are attractively decorated and there is a whirlpool to soothe away the aches from a good days skiing and prepare you for the next.
Features - Chalet Vannoir, Montgenevre
- 1 minute walk to piste, close to restaurants, shops and bars in resort
- All bedroom with ensuite facilities, lounge with log fire, whirlpool
- FREE WiFi in public areas
- Offstreet parking
Accommodation - Chalet Vannoir, Montgenevre
Chalet Vannoir - sleeps 12(room numbers shown in brackets):
ground floor: Entrance hall and whirlpool room. 2 double bedrooms, both with en suite shower and WC (1 & 2).
first floor: Living/dining area. Separate WC. Twin bedroom with private bath and WC (3).
second floor: Double bedroom with en suite shower and WC (4). Double bedroom with en suite shower, WC and balcony (5). Twin bedroom with private shower and WC (beds not side by side) (6).
Meals - Chalet Vannoir, Montgenevre
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)