Résidence Club MMV Le Hameau Des Airelles, Montgenevre, France
Le Hameau Des Airelles, Montgenevre, France
This beautiful complex of apartments is located at the foot of the slopes and is all in wood and stone. Tastefully decorated, every apartment has a balcony or a terrace for you to take in the stunning views. The common area is a beautiful room to mingle with other guests, and there is nothing better after a long day of skiing than plunging into the beautiful heated outdoor pool.
Features - Le Hameau Des Airelles, Montgenevre
- Heated outdoor pool
- Ski room with heated ski lockers
- Loan of showshoes for walks
Accommodation - Le Hameau Des Airelles, Montgenevre
In all flats:
- Living room: convertible sofa bed for 2 people | coffee table | TV | atmospheric fireplace (in some apartments) | balcony or terrace
- Open kitchen: ceramic hob | dishwasher | combined microwave oven | refrigerator | filter coffee maker | kettle | dining area with dining table and chairs
- Bedrooms: double beds (160 x 200 cm) or single beds (80 x 200 cm)
- Bathroom: bath (+ shower room depending on apartment) | hair dryer | towel dryers | Separate toilets
There are a variety of apartment types:
- The 'Family' apartments have bunk beds in the second bedroom
- The 'Comfort' apartments have floor beds only
- The '+' apartments have a larger surface area
- The 'Premium' apartments have outstanding views and location, tasteful decoration and additional facilities and services.
Meals - Le Hameau Des Airelles, Montgenevre
All flats are self-catering. However you can pay extra once on site to get breakfast or go half-board at the partner restaurant which is 100m away.
Heated Outdoor Pool
Based on 6 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, on an accomodation basis only.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet