Ski Inclusive - Village Club Du Soleil, Montgenevre, France
Nestled on the border with Italy, the hotel is serviced by the Montquitaine chairlift just 150m from the property, providing incredible access to the ski area. The free shuttle bus also takes you to Montgenèvre resort centre, which is 1.5km away.
Children's clubs are available from 3 months to 17 years.* For children from 3-5 years (Club des Malins), ski lessons are included in the mornings. The rest of the day is taken up with games in the snow, sledging, music, drama, creative games, and reading. The club runs from 8:30am to 6pm and also 7pm to 9pm.
For children from 6-10 years (Club des Copains), activities include igloo making, sledging, snow shoeing and creative games. The club runs from 8:30am to 6pm and also 7pm to 9pm.
Club Ados is for teenagers from 11-17 years and runs from 9:30am to 9pm. The morning is spent skiing. In the afternoon, they have a varied programme of activities with music and dancing in the evening.
*(Children from 3 months to 2 years must provide a certificate of health on arrival).
Ski Inclusive for great savings
Pre-book either the ski or snowboard package for everything you need before you travel!
- ·Free 6 day lift pass (incl. 1 day in the Milky Way & 1 day Serre Chevalier)
- ·Free ski/board and boot hire
- ·Free wine with dinner
- ·Free picnic lunch
- ·Free activities
- ·Free children's clubs (3 months- 17 years)
Features - Village Club Du Soleil, Montgenevre
- Sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi (available in reception and the bar)
- Free children's club (3months - 17yrs) & activity programme
Local Fees and Taxes
Resort tax & €230 refundable room deposit payable on arrival (credit cards accepted).
Accommodation - Village Club Du Soleil, Montegenevre
- All bedrooms have shower, WC and flat screen TV
- All rooms can sleep up to 4 with double bed and bunk beds in an alcove. Some rooms can sleep up to 5 with additional single bed.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
Meals - Village Club Du Soleil, Montegenevre
- Buffet breakfast
- Picnic lunch
- Buffet-style evening meals including wine
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Board basis options available