Chalet Kaila - Morzine, France
Chalet Kaila is our new secret hideaway, balanced on a cliff, bang in the centre of Morzine and boasting an exquisite and unexpected panorama of the local summits. We’ve added a few ubiquitous toys like an outdoor hot tub, sauna and flat screens in all the rooms. Smart contemporary living, nice sized bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space (oh, so important), oversized hot water tanks and a location to tell your friends about. We are pretty pleased with this one, we know you will be too - and we're confident there's no other luxury chalet in Morzine quite like this one.
An outstanding location just 50m from the Super-Morzine bubble. Set back from the High Street and just a minute’s walk from the centre of Morzine. 500m to the Pleney piste and nursery slopes.
Features - Chalet Kaila, Morzine
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Outdoor hot tub (accessed by room 1 & 2)
- Open fire
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
Welcome champagne & canapés
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Chalet Kaila, Morzine
Room 1: (Ground floor) - Family Suite - Double with shared terrace and outdoor hot tub, en suite bath, handbasin and separate WC. Bunk room (50% discount) with space for cot. (The double room is accessed through the bunk room).
Room 2: (Ground floor) - Double with shared terrace and outdoor hot tub, en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for cot.
Room 3: (2nd floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and separate WC
Room 4: (2nd floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and separate WC. Space for cot.
Meals - Chalet Kaila, Morzine
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner