Chalet Savoy, Morzine
Our short break village centre catered Chalet Savoy is perfectly located for the Super Morzine ski lift with its fast link to Avoriaz and the Portes du Soleil. This Morzine catered chalet is only three minutes walk from the centre of the village.
Chalet Savoy is situated in the perfect location for village and lifts, offering great food and hospitality and service. Ideal for families, groups, couples and singles. It has a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere offering everything you would want from your perfect alpine holiday.
A stylish modern chalet with traditional features. A spacious lounge with stunning views of the Pleney, relaxing sofas, a large plasma screen to watch movies or sport. A dining room with equally stunning views where you’ll be served wonderful food. An après ski bar which is always a favourite location for party games and quizzes. All rooms are en-suite, individually styled with white Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy towels and L’Occitane toiletries.
Modern day ski essentials of sauna, massage, equipment hire delivery to chalet and boot warmers have not been forgotten. There is WiFi throughout the chalet.
*A refundable damage deposit will need to be taken for large groups*
Features - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
- Our short break chalet, arrive and depart on any day
- 50m from Super Morzine Ski lift to ski the Portes du Soleil
- 300m from village centre for shops, bars, restaurants and the Pléney lifts for the Nyon/Les Gets ski area.
- Stylish and traditional chalet
- Prices based on 2 persons sharing room on chalet-board basis
- Chalet night off - Wednesday
- DVD library
- External parking
- In-house masseuse
- In-house ski fitting
- Music docking station
- Ski locker
- UK TV channels
Accommodation - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
8 twin bedrooms, 1 triple bedroom, 2 family rooms sleeping 4 persons, 1 single bedroom. All rooms are en-suite, individually styled some with balcony.
Room 2: rear facing, single, en-suite bathroom with WC and near to bar
Room 3: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom with WC
Room 4: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom and separate WC
Room 6: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom with WC and balcony
Room 7: rear facing family suite: twin plus 2 single beds in alcove, en-suite bathroom separate WC and balcony
Room 8: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC and balcony
Room 9: front facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC and balcony
Room 10: side facing, triple with velux/skylight window, en-suite shower room and WC
Room 11: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower and separate WC, balcony
Room 12: rear facing quad with mezzanine, en-suite shower room with WC, balcony. Not suitable for children under 3
Room 14: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower, separate WC and balcony
Room 15: front facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC
Meals - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
- Cooked & continental breakfast options, afternoon tea with fresh home-made cakes every day, pre-dinner drinks with canapés and a 4 course dinner with carefully selected wines in winter
- Continental breakfast buffet with a cooked egg option, afternoon tea with fresh home-made cakes every day, pre-dinner drinks and a 3 course dinner with carefully selected wines in summer