Chalet Sapin, Reberty Village, France
Chalet Sapin is a large catered chalet right on the piste in Reberty with direct access to the piste via the boot room. It has a large living / dining area with a new log burning stove. It also has a south facing jacuzzi on the outdoor terrace.
(This chalet is typically bookable for sole use only, however sales may open up room by room closer to the departure date).
Features - Chalet Sapin, Reberty Village
The chalet features:
- Indoor sauna facilities
- Outdoor hot tub on the ground floor terrace, overlooking the piste
- Free, unlimited WI-FI access
- Television and satellite, DVD player and board games
- Balcony overlooking the slopes and the whole valley up towards Val Thorens
- Heated boot driers and a secure place for your skis in the large entrance garage
- New dedicated children’s room with books, games, Wii and DVD player.
- Door direct from the boot room out to the piste
Accommodation - Chalet Sapin, Reberty Village
The bedrooms in Sapin are laid out as follows:
Sleeps 2. Twin/Double with ensuite shower / WC. Access to shared terrace.
Sleeps 2. Twin/Double with ensuite bath / WC.
Sleeps 2. Twin/Double with ensuite bath/shower and WC.
Sleeps 2-3. Triple room partially under the eaves with ensuite shower and separate WC.
Sleeps 2. Small double partially under the eaves with ensuite shower and separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Sapin , Reberty Village
Service includes: 7 days breakfasts, 7 days afternoon tea and cakes, 6 evenings 3 course meals including aperitif, canapés plus wine and coffee.