Chalet Jean - Serre Chevalier, France
New for 2015 Chalet Jean is a grand chalet based in La Salle les Alpes and is just 3 minutes drive away from the Aravet lift in Villeneuve.
Spread over a massive 450 m2 across three floors, this chalet offers six bedrooms sleeping up to 12 people. There is also a pool table area and a 4 person infra red sauna to ease to muscles after a hard day on the mountain.
Accommodation - Chalet Jean, France
Room Layout :
Room 1 - Double with separate en suite
Room 2 - Double + bunk beds with separate en suite
Room 3 - Double with separate en suite
Room 4 - Double with en suite
Room 5 - Double with shared bathroom
Room 6 - Twin with shared bathroom
Facilities - Chalet Jean, France
This is a perfect chalet location for those wanting a little more nightlife being close to The Grotte, where the fun starts! There is also the Devil Bob sleigh that begins here and plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from.
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietery needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of childrens toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accomodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedys to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
- Equipment lockers at the base of the slopes*
- All week private chauffeur*
- Spa facilities*
* Only in selected chalets - noted in description
Optional Services which can be arranged at an additional cost (please note your interest on booking so we can make arrangements in good time) :
- Transfers to & from the resort
- Pre arranged hire delivered to the chalet on arrival
- Pre arranged lessons with English speakers
- Pre arranged lift passes ready on arrival
- Away days to other resorts
- Packed lunches
- Laundry service
- Honesty bar
- Ski & board servicing
Meals - Chalet Jean, France
Every morning we display the evenings meal on our Menu du Jour board for your perusal. We understand not everyones tastes are the same, so you have a chance to let us know before you leave for the day if you would like an aternative option.
Catering for those with special dietery requirements such as vegetarians & vegans, guests with food allergies & intolerances is not a problem! We make sure that your meals are as delicious as another's.
We have an extensive cooked breakfast menu that changes from day to day.
- Fresh french bread, toast, butter and preserves including jams, marmalade, peanut butter, marmite & nutella
- Freshly brewed coffee & tea - We also offer a selection of herbal teas & decaffinated options
- Yoghurts & fresh fruit
- A variety of selected cereals from Coco Pops to Muesli
- Fresh orange juice
- Cooked Breakfast Option
- Porridge *on request* served as it is or with cinnamon, apples, raisins & brown sugar
Afternoon Tea is laid out for guests from 4pm - to tide you over till Dinner!
- Fresh baguettes with butter & condiments
- Freshly baked cake, cookies or scones
- Hot brewed coffee & tea - herbal teas & decaffinated options available
- A selection of cordials
- Fresh fruit bowl
The evening meal consists of three delicious; well balanced courses, served with unlimited wine.
We will then offer you a variety of delicious French cheeses served with accompaniments & a warming glass of Port
In 2014 we were lucky enough to get to know a fantastic friend...who had a friend *and so on* that introduced us to a contact in the Bordeaux vineyards. We are super pleased to say we now stock three fantastic red wines and a perfect all rounder dry white wine from individuals in the Bordeaux and Bergerac areas. Great quality direct from the vineyard.