Chalet Larre - Serre Chevalier, France
Located only a few minutes from the ski slopes, Chalet Larre is not only convenient but guarantees a comfortable and memorable stay. We have a private minibus to take you to and from the slopes 6 days of your holiday, or there is the convenience of a nearby bus stop. If you want to pop into town choose from historic Briancon with a choice of new or old town! A magical place packed with a nice choice of restaurants and bars. Or visit either of the next 2 villages of Chantemerle or Villeneuve, both brimming with bars, live music and good times!
Accommodation - Chalet Larre, France
Three floors with six en suite bedrooms sleeping up to 18 people and includes a large lounge perfect for large groups.
- Meribel Suite - Double with shower en suite
- Chamonix Suite - Quad with an adjoining separate room with a double. En suite shower
- St Anton Suite - Double with shower en suite
- Courchevel - Twin with private bathroom and shared toilet
- Serre Chevalier - Triple with a shower en suite
- Val d'isere - Triple with a separate private bathroom
Facilities - Chalet Larre, France
Relax after a hard days skiing in the grand living area in front of a burning log fire, enjoy a movie from our huge selection of DVD's, get busy with the Wii or get your wits ready for the Snowed Inn quiz!! There's plenty to do including cards, board games and even take advantage of our large back garden for an evening jib session!
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietery needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of childrens toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accomodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedys to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
- Equipment lockers at the base of the slopes*
- All week private chauffeur*
- Spa facilities*
* Only in selected chalets - noted in description
Optional Services which can be arranged at an additional cost (please note your interest on booking so we can make arrangements in good time) :
- Transfers to & from the resort
- Pre arranged hire delivered to the chalet on arrival
- Pre arranged lessons with English speakers
- Pre arranged lift passes ready on arrival
- Away days to other resorts
- Packed lunches
- Laundry service
- Honesty bar
- Ski & board servicing
We will also offer assistance for arranging restaurant booking etc for the chalet staffs day off
Meals - Chalet Larre, France
Every morning we display the evenings meal on our Menu du Jour board for your perusal. We understand not everyones tastes are the same, so you have a chance to let us know before you leave for the day if you would like an aternative option.
Catering for those with special dietery requirements such as vegetarians & vegans, guests with food allergies & intolerances is not a problem! We make sure that your meals are as delicious as another's.
NB staff day off breakfast consists of cereals and juice
- Fresh french bread, toast, butter and preserves including jams, marmalade, peanut butter, marmite & nutella
- Freshly brewed coffee & tea - We also offer a selection of herbal teas & decaffinated options
- Yoghurts & fresh fruit
- A variety of selected cereals from Coco Pops to Muesli
- Fresh orange juice
- Cooked Breakfast Option
- Porridge *on request* served as it is or with cinnamon, apples, raisins & brown sugar
Afternoon Tea is laid out for guests from 4pm - to tide you over till Dinner!
- Fresh baguettes with butter & condiments
- Freshly baked cake, cookies or scones
- Hot brewed coffee & tea - herbal teas & decaffinated options available
- A selection of cordials
- Fresh fruit bowl
The evening meal consists of three delicious; well balanced courses, served with unlimited wine
We will then offer you a variety of delicious French cheeses served with accompaniments & a warming glass of Port Kids Meal Times:
Enjoy your bath in peace or read your book for an hour, whilst we wear the kids out with an early dinner and games! wheeeee!!! Then you will be ready to get snozzled and eat your din dins in peace!
We aim to provide your children with a nutricious delicious meal everday so they are bouncing with energy for the slopes. We will keep it simple and steer clear of anything too rich or spicy. Please let us know if your little one has any strong dislikes.