Chalet Le Lodge, Serre Chevalier, France
Chalet Le Lodge is a cosy, traditional duplex apartment-chalet above a quiet restaurant in the heart of the old village of Villeneuve, superbly convenient for your host's night off! the wooden cladding of the chalet gives it a true home-from home ski lodge atmosphere, with rugs and comfy sofas in the open-plan lounge/dining area. The bedrooms all have private facilities and it is an ideal choice for a small group or family. The superb location, in the centre of Villeneuve and a 5 minute walk from the nearest lift, the Telecabine de Frejus, makes Chalet le Lodge an ideal base for easy access to the sunny and extensive ski area of Serre Chevalier and the bars resturants in the evening. Free ski and boot storage at the foot of the slopes in our partner equipment shop.
Feature - Chalet Le Lodge, Serre Chevalier
- Superb location in the resort centre
- Comfortably furnished traditional apartment-chalet
- Flat screen TV in the living area
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommonadtion - Chalet Le Lodge, Serre Chevalier
- Chalet Entrance
- Lounge/dining room/kitchen, wc
- Room 1: Double with shower
- Room 2: Double with private bath/wc (adjacent)
- Separate wc
- Room 3: Twin under eaves with shower
- Room 4: Twin under eaves with private shower (adjacent)
- Room 5: Twin under eaves with shower/wc
- Separate wc
Meals - Chalet Le Lodge, Serre Chevalier
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (breakfast hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: Afternoon tea and coffee and a freshly baked cake
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off). Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.