Chalet Le Moulin - Serre Chevalier, France
New for 2015, Chalet Le Moulin aka The Mill is our luxury chalet that offers everything.
Based in Villard St Pancras in Briancon, the unique service here brings many extras including a daily private chauffeur service seven days of your stay and flat screen TV's in every room to name a couple! Complete with five en suite bedrooms sleeping 10-16, a sauna and an outdoor area complete with an eco jacuzzi.
Accommodation - Chalet Le Moulin, France
Our catered owner run chalet has very spacious and comfortable bedrooms each fitted with a flat screen TV and features an en suite or private bathroom.
The bathrooms all have a hairdryer and a selection of quality luxury toiletries
- Room 1 - Double with optional toddler bed. Shower en suite
- Room 2 - Double with shower en suite
- Room 3 - Double with use of sauna room shower facilities next door and shared toilet
- Room 4 - Family Room. Consists of two double beds and an optional fold out double futon. Bath & Shower en suite.
- Room 5 - Family Room. Consists of two double beds and an optional fold out double futon. Bath & Shower en suite.
Facilities - Chalet Le Moulin, France
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietery needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of childrens toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accomodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedys to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
- Equipment lockers at the base of the slopes*
- All week private chauffeur*
- Spa facilities*
* Only in selected chalets - noted in description
Optional Services which can be arranged at an additional cost (please note your interest on booking so we can make arrangements in good time) :
- Transfers to & from the resort
- Pre arranged hire delivered to the chalet on arrival
- Pre arranged lessons with English speakers
- Pre arranged lift passes ready on arrival
- Away days to other resorts
- Packed lunches
- Laundry service
- Honesty bar
- Ski & board servicing
We will also offer assistance for arranging restaurant booking etc for the chalet staffs day off.
Our spa facilities include an outdoor japanese garden complete with jacuzzi and an indoor sauna. Make sure you don't forget your bathing suit!
Relax after a hard days skiing in the grand living area in front of a burning log fire, enjoy a movie from our huge selection of DVD's, get busy with the Wii or get your wits ready for the quiz!! There's plenty to do including cards & board games
With historical Briancon on your doorstep, explore the vast area by foot or choose to pop over to neighboring villages of Chantemerle, Villeneuve or Monetier.
Meals - Chalet Le Moulin, France
We have an extensive cooked breakfast menu that changes from day to day.NB staff day off breakfast consists of cereals and juice Breakfast Options:
- Fresh french bread, toast, butter and preserves including jams, marmalade, peanut butter, marmite & nutella
- Freshly brewed coffee & tea - We also offer a selection of herbal teas & decaffinated options
- Yoghurts & fresh fruit
- A variety of selected cereals from Coco Pops to Muesli
- Fresh orange juice
- Cooked Breakfast Option
- Porridge *on request* served as it is or with cinnamon, apples, raisins & brown sugar
Afternoon Tea is laid out for guests from 4pm - to tide you over till Dinner!
- Fresh baguettes with butter & condiments
- Freshly baked cake, cookies or scones
- Hot brewed coffee & tea - herbal teas & decaffinated options available
- A selection of cordials
- Fresh fruit bowl
The evening meal consists of three delicious; well balanced courses, served with unlimited wine.
We will then offer you a variety of delicious French cheeses served with accompaniments & a warming glass of Port
Enjoy your bath in peace or read your book for an hour, whilst we wear the kids out with an early dinner and games! wheeeee!!! Then you will be ready to get snozzled and eat your din dins in peace!
In 2014 we were lucky enough to get to know a fantastic friend...who had a friend *and so on* that introduced us to a contact in the Bordeaux vineyards. We are super pleased to say we now stock three fantastic red wines and a perfect all rounder dry white wine from individuals in the Bordeaux and Bergerac areas. Great quality direct from the vineyard.