Chalet Mattange - Serre Chevalier, France
Based in the heart of Chantemerle, Chalet Mattange is the perfect destination for those wanting to be just minutes walk from the lifts. A beautiful modern townhouse split over three floors with space of 200m2.
Accommodation - Chalet Mattange, FranceSleeping 14 throughout 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms or combine with Mattange 6 to sleep a total of 20 throughout the entire accommodation.
Room 1 - Double with separate shower and toilet facilities
Room 2 - Double - shared bathroom with Room 1
Room 3 - Double with en suite shower and toilet
Room 4 - Double with shared en suite with Room 5
Room 5 - Double with shared en suite with Room 4
Room 6 - Bunk Beds - shared bathroom with Room 7
Room 7 - Double - shared bathroom with Room 6
Facilities - Chalet Mattange, France
The chalet is in a prime position, with a 3 minute walk to the slopes, restaurants, bars and activities.
Exclusively includes complimentary equipment storage at the base of the mountain.
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietery needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of childrens toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accomodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedys to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
- Equipment lockers at the base of the slopes*
- All week private chauffeur*
- Spa facilities*
* Only in selected chalets - noted in description
Optional Services which can be arranged at an additional cost (please note your interest on booking so we can make arrangements in good time) :
- Transfers to & from the resort
- Pre arranged hire delivered to the chalet on arrival
- Pre arranged lessons with English speakers
- Pre arranged lift passes ready on arrival
- Away days to other resorts
- Packed lunches
- Laundry service
- Honesty bar
- Ski & board servicing
Meals - Chalet Mattange, France
Every morning we display the evenings meal on our Menu du Jour board for your perusal. We understand not everyones tastes are the same, so you have a chance to let us know before you leave for the day if you would like an aternative option.
Catering for those with special dietery requirements such as vegetarians & vegans, guests with food allergies & intolerances is not a problem! We make sure that your meals are as delicious as another's.
We have an extensive cooked breakfast menu that changes from day to day.
- Fresh french bread, toast, butter and preserves including jams, marmalade, peanut butter, marmite & nutella
- Freshly brewed coffee & tea - We also offer a selection of herbal teas & decaffinated options
- Yoghurts & fresh fruit
- A variety of selected cereals from Coco Pops to Muesli
- Fresh orange juice
- Cooked Breakfast Option
- Porridge *on request* served as it is or with cinnamon, apples, raisins & brown sugar
Afternoon Tea is laid out for guests from 4pm - to tide you over till Dinner!
- Fresh baguettes with butter & condiments
- Freshly baked cake, cookies or scones
- Hot brewed coffee & tea - herbal teas & decaffinated options available
- A selection of cordials
- Fresh fruit bowl
The evening meal consists of three delicious; well balanced courses, served with unlimited wine.
We will then offer you a variety of delicious French cheeses served with accompaniments & a warming glass of Port
In 2014 we were lucky enough to get to know a fantastic friend...who had a friend *and so on* that introduced us to a contact in the Bordeaux vineyards. We are super pleased to say we now stock three fantastic red wines and a perfect all rounder dry white wine from individuals in the Bordeaux and Bergerac areas. Great quality direct from the vineyard.