Iglu Ski Expert Review Chalet Pyrene is located just 2 minutes from the centre and 7 minutes’ walk to the ski lifts. The views from the balcony are fantastic with views out towards the biggest peaks in the Southern Alps. It is new build and a typical chalet size with good sized public areas, more space than your typical Val d’Isere or Meribel chalet.
Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
Perfectly positioned in the centre of Villeneuve, Pyrene is a wonderfull base for a week's skiing in Serre Chevalier with the ski lifts and pistes all within 7 minutes' walk of the chalet. This wooden chalet is full of character with an airy living area with feature fireplace, and huge picture windows leading out on to the south-facing balcony, perfect for relaxing on at the end of a day on the slopes. There is also a separate cosy lounge with a TV. The bedrooms are all clad in pine with feature beams and wooden furnishings. Two rooms have a third bed on a mezzanine area which is under the eaves (not suitable for a young child) and all rooms have modern bathrooms, most of them ensuite.
Features - Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
- 2 minutes' walk to the centre of Villeneuve
- 7 minutes' walk (700m) to the Frejus gondola and the Casse du Boeuf chairlift
- Beautiful wooden chalet with south facing balcony
- Large dining room with picture windows
- Most bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski & boot area
Accommodation- Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
Chalet entrance with ski and boot area
Open plan dining room and lounge with mezzanine reading area
Separate cosy lounge with balcony
Room 1: Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 2: Twin with en suite shower/wc
(Rooms 1 & 2 have a small mezzanine with a single bed suitable for a child only)
Room 3: Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 4: Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 5: Twin with private shower/wc (not en suite)
Room 6: Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 7: Twin with en suite shower/wc
Meal - Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: none
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.