Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes, France
This sought-after ski-in chalet is housed in the same building as Annapurna II and is next to the Ski Lodge Aigle. It’s in a fantastic location for both ski convenience and access to the centre of Tignes Le Lac. The chalet is 400 metres (approx.) from the Chaudanne and Paquis Lifts and just a 5 minute walk (approx.) to the lively bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lac. Annapurna I is a very popular choice and early booking is essential.
Chalet Annapurna I has recently undergone a series of improvements. The introduction of modern furnishings and plush, warm fabrics has transformed it into a chalet brimming with modern functionality, while still keeping its authentic alpine comforts. The chalet's traditional exterior features a combination of wood and natural stone and its convenient location means that guests will enjoy stunning views from all balconies. The open-plan living area invokes relaxation with its melt-into seating and attractive modern wood burning stove. It also boasts a large balcony with sublime views. The contemporary bedrooms, all with balconies, ensuite facilities and plenty of storage, have also been restored to provide the upmost comfort. You can relax in peace at the end of a long day on the slopes as Chalet Annapurna I boasts its own hot tub and sauna. The chalet's excellent facilities also inslude a heated boot dryer, TV and DVD player.
Features - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
- Dedicated Ski Specialists in the UK and in resort on hand to ensure that all your holiday needs are catered for; both before you travel and in resort.
- A ski rep service that ensures your pre-booked lift passes are delivered to your chalet and that your ski hire is arranged in-resort
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
Accommodation - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
- hot tub & sauna
- separate WC
- heated boot dryers
Rooms 1 – 4 = 4 twins with bath, WC and balcony
Room 5 = twin with bath, WC and balcony
open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove and large balcony
Chalet staff live in
Meals - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
A hearty breakfast:
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes:
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening:
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 3 course meal with a selection of wines unlimited until coffee is served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
**Important changes to catering for Ski Season 2018/19**
· 7 days of breakfast, including 5 cooked and 2 continental breakfasts.
· 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
· 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
· 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine until coffee
*Chalet holidays departing the 16th February will receive 1 additional days chalet service of a cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and an evening meal with wine.