Chalet Neve, Tignes Le Lac
Chalet Neve has an enviable location in Tignes Le Lac, just 100 metres from the chair lifts and ski slopes!
Chalet Neve is a traditional ski chalet with a lovely warm and wooden Savoyard interior. Beamed ceilings and local stonework give Le Névé a cosy atmosphere, offering a very good level of accommodation and virtual ski to door access in this high altitude ski resort.
Situated in the Lavachet area of Tignes Le Lac, Le Névé is just 100m from two main chairlifts, the Chaudannes and the Pacquis, heading up opposite sides of the valley to give easy access to either side of the ski area, (including Valdisere) and easy blue slopes from both sides return you to the same place. Tignes-le-Lac centre is approximately 5-7 minutes walk.
Features - Chalet Neve, Tignes Le Lac
- Slope side location (almost ski in/ski out)
- Towel, Selection of toiletries
- TV and DVD player
- Large south facing balcony
Accommodation - Chalet Neve, Tignes Le Lac
Sleeps 25Ground Floor
11 rooms: 3 Twin, 1 Bunk, 2 Double, 3 Triple, 1 Quad
- Ski storage/ heated boot racks
- 1 twin bedroom suite with lounge/ dining area/WC/shower adjoining another twin bedroom
- 1 bunk bedroom with en-suite shower and WC
- 3 bedrooms with balcony- 2 with ensuite shower and sink
- Separate bathroom with WC.
- A separate WC
- Open plan kitchen/dining area, balcony/ wc tucked in the corning of the dining are.
- Lounge with balcony
- 3 bedrooms - 1 double and 2 twins (both with pull out beds), balcony
- 3 bathrooms ( 2 en-suites and 1 separate)
- 1 double room
- 1 Quad
- Separate shower room with WC
Meals - Chalet Neve, Tignes Le Lac
- Afternoon tea
- 3 course meal & wine
Please Note: Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
*To gain private use of a chalet you may pay for empty beds if your group falls short of the chalets' rated capacity
*You may add beds to a chalet or use sofa beds if your group exceeds the rated capacity