Hotel Mezdí, Corvara/Colfosco, Italy
Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Mezdí - Colfosco, Italy
The Mezdí has been one of the top hotels in Colfosco for many years. Virtually ski-in/ski-out location and is known for providing a real Ladino welcome to our guests. With its impressive modern spa centre, its comfortable Tyrolean family atmosphere, the Mezdi suits all.
Features - Hotel Mezdí, Colfosco
- Location: Situated in the centre of Colfosco and 1 minute walk (100m) from the Colfosco chairlift, with good snow conditions you can ski to the main lift and back to the hotel.
- New spa & wellness centre with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, relaxation area & Kneipp bath (free)
- Massage & beauty treatments available (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Ski In/ Ski Out
Accommodation - Hotel Mezdí, Colfosco
- Bedrooms: 50
- All rooms have bath or shower, balcony, satellite TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Superior rooms have minibar and are more spacious.
- The new smart alpine style family suites consist of one double room plus lounge area with double divan bed, sharing one bathroom.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Mezdí, Colfosco
- Buffet style breakfast.
- 3 course evening meal with choice including an extensive salad, vegetable and dessert buffet.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S, E, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet