Hotel Svizzero- Courmayeur, Italy
The chalet-style Hotel of your dreams exist for real and it is located in the trendy resort of Courmayeur just at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc. Originally built after the Second World War, the family-run Hotel Svizzero has been restored and fully refurbished using only original materials recovered from the previous building and other nearby residences. The result is an extremely charming and cosy chalet-style hotel with a unique and true mountain feel.
The clever use of wood, stone and artisan furnishing perfectly create that lovely snug environment and each of the 28 rooms is welcoming, comfortable and pleasantly decorated. The beautiful Valle D’Aosta style is a clear characteristic in each of the different room categories including the self-catering chalet apartment (next to the hotel), all fitted with high-quality facilities and benefitting from stunning views of the Dente del Gigante (the Giant’s Tooth) peak.
The charming lounge bar with its roaring fire has that ideal stylish après atmosphere. The Hotel Svizzero boasts also two large terraces one outdoor is used as an external bar while the other one in wood has an outdoor hot tub and part of the Hotel Svizzero wellness area with a sauna, a steam bath, a massage’s room and a relaxation area. The Hotel has also a partnership with the historic Thermal Bath of nearby village Pré-Saint-Didier (10 min by car) which is truly worth a visit.
Facilities - Hotel Svizzero, Courmayeur
Ski shuttle bus
Sauna / Steam room
Large hotel rooms
Spa / Massage
Accommodation - Hotel Svizzero, Courmayeur
Standard Double Room (sleeps 2)
- Double or twin beds, bath or shower and WC.
Superior Double (sleeps 2)
- Double or twin beds, bath or shower and WC. Wood furniture, some with exposed roof and mezzanine, East facing (1), South and East facing (1) or West facing (all others).
Triple Standard (sleeps 2-3)
- Double or twin beds, further single bed, bath or shower and WC. Room with walls and ceiling in plaster and wood, some with third bed on the mezzanine, East and West facing. Two of them are equipped for guests with disabilities and therefore larger, with terracotta floors instead of wooden ones, direct access outside instead of a balcony, and an equipped bathroom. East facing location, below street level.
Family Room (sleeps 2-4)
- Two double or twin beds, bath or shower and WC. Room with or without mezzanine, almost entirely covered in wood, facing East, South and West.
Superior Family Room (sleeps 2-5)
- Two double or twin beds, further single bed, bath or shower and WC. Room with large mezzanine with an extra small bathroom, entirely covered in wood, West facing.
Junior Suite (sleeps 2-3)
- Double or twin beds, sofa bed or small sofa, bathroom with double shower, double sink and WC.
Suite Jacuzzi (sleeps 2-6)
- Room-apartment with two sleeping areas, two double or twin beds, living area with sofa bed, two bathrooms with bath or shower, and WC. Kitchenette. Private Jacuzzi.
Suite Loft (sleeps 2-5)
- One room with double or twin beds, one room with three single beds. Loft area with large living room, kitchenette and dining area, office corner, wardrobe. Two bathrooms with bath or shower and WC. South facing.
All rooms/units include:
Meals -Hotel Svizzero, Courmayeur
Bed and Breakfast. Energise yourself before an exciting ski day with a rich and varied breakfast with sweet and savoury, hot and cold options and a great selection of fresh local products.