Park Hotel Folgarida, Folgarida
Far be it for us to blow our own trumpet but, in the fabulous Park Hotel Folgarida, we think we may just have found the perfect ski accommodation. This stylish, spacious hotel really does offer everything you could want for a fantastic snowsports holiday - attractive accommodation, friendly service, abundant food, superb leisure facilities - even the hire shop is in the hotel itself, so no trekking down to resort on arrival day to get yourself kitted out. The Park's lively, informal atmosphere particularly appeals to families, while its position is ideal for any snowsport lover - the pistes of Folgarida, Marilleva and Madonna di Campiglio are directly on the doorstep. And no need to worry if you are a beginner or just not quite confident enough to ski or ride straight from the door – the hotel also offers a shuttle service to and from the Belvedere lift.
Features- Park Hotel Folgarida, Folgarida
- Comfortable lounge with open fire place
- Spa area with indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, kneipp foot bath, aromatherapy showers and relaxation area
- Extra charge for solarium, massage and beauty treatments
- Fitness room
- Games room with pool table
- Children's playroom
- Hotel miniclub for children aged 2-7yrs inclusive
- Extra charge for WiFi
- Ski hire shop within hotel
- Ski lockers
- entertainment programme including live music, games and shows
- FREE shuttle bus to Belvedere lift and resort centre running at set times in the morning and afternoon and other times on request, subject to mininum numbers
- 2 lifts
Accommodation- Park Hotel Folgarida, Folgarida
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with double bed, private shower and WC. Twin rooms are also available and must be requested at the time of booking. Triple and quad rooms are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have minibar, safe, telephone, hairdryer and satellite TV.
Meal- Park Hotel Folgarida, Folgarida
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course, salad and starter buffets
- Lunches are available to pre-book
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included
: children aged 2-10 years incl. are only permitted to use the spa facilities between 10.00am-6.00pm (excluding lunchtime) and must be accompanied by an adult. Guests under 14 years are not permitted to use the gym, sauna or steam room. Flipflops must be worn in the spa area and swimming caps are compulsory when using the pool, these can be purchased from the hotel.