Hotel Excelsior, Kronplatz, Italy
- 5 minutes' walk to the lifts.
- Relax in the indoor and outdoor pools, spa and panoramic terrace.
- Kids will have a blast in the supervised kids' club.
The Hotel Excelsior is set in a convenient and picturesque location - next to the lifts and just 5 minutes' walk from the resort centre. The excellent wellness area offers great facilities to help you relax after a day on the slopes, including an indoor pool, treatments and heated outdoor hammocks with views across to Kronplatz's 'pannetone' mountain. And if you're after a more active wind-down, there's a fitness studio with various classes and a gym. The open-plan bar and reception area connects through to the hotel's cosy alpine restaurant, which offers local speciality foods and an extensive wine list.
Features - Hotel Excelsior, Kronplatz
- Bar and lounge area
- Hotel excursion programme
- Supervised kids' club with Playstation, table tennis and table football (for ages 3-11 years)
- Babysitting service on request
- Wellness area with indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, sun terrace with heated hammocks and panoramic views, Finnish saunas, salt steam room, water massage beds and relaxation areas
- Fitness room and exercise programme including pilates
- Panoramic sun terrace with loungers
- Shuttle bus to the ski lift on request
- Ski room
- WiFi throughout
Accommodation - Hotel Excelsior, Kronplatz
All rooms have a TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and minibar.
Double room (approx. 22-25m²) - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe double room (approx. 33-40m²) - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €49 per night, payable locally.
Meals - Hotel Excelsior, Kronplatz
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4-course evening meal with a choice of starter and main course, and salad and dessert buffet
· once weekly speciality dinner with local foods
· Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
· special dietary requests can be catered for