Sport Hotel Exclusive, Kronplatz, Italy
- 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Enjoy a post-ski trip to the indoor pool and sauna.
Beautifully designed to be traditional yet modern, the Sporthotel Exclusive is a cosy retreat after a day on the slopes. The family-run hotel is owned by Barbara and Roman who go out of their way to personally take care of their guests, and have heaps of local knowledge to share.
In addition to the indoor pool, there are lovely wellness facilities offering a selection of treatments such as massages, wellness baths and hay baths as well as a hot tub and a fitness room. The hotel has a range of modern, alpine-style rooms and suites, all with excellent facilities. Dinner is prepared with fresh, local ingredients offering traditional Italian cuisine as well as gluten-free options when required.
Features - Sport Hotel Exclusive, Kronplatz
- Bar and lounge area
- Wellness area with indoor pool, treatment rooms, steam bath, sauna, aromarium, Turkish bath, relaxation area and fitness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
Accommodation - Sport Hotel Exclusive, Kronplatz
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Comfort twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower and WC.
Suite - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
Family suite - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €30 per night, payable locally.
Meals - Sport Hotel Exclusive, Kronplatz
· hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4-course evening meal with salad buffet
· Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
· vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available