Hotel Touring, Livigno, Italy
Superbly situated in the pedestrianised centre of resort, Hotel Touring enjoys easy access to the ski lifts (200m away) as well as being in an ideal position to make the most of Livigno's many shops, bars and cafés. Its stylish and modern interior gives it a vibrant atmosphere, with a focus on great food and an excellent range of spa facilities.
Features - Hotel Touring, Livigno
- Excellent location in the pedestrianised centre at the bottom of the piste
- 2 minute’s walk (200m) from the lifts
- Public bar serving crêpes, pastries and lunch snacks
- À la carte dining room
- Restaurant and pizzeria
- Spa area with steam room, whirlpool and sauna (Free)
- A range of health and beauty treatments are also offered including shiatsu, reflexology and Ayurvedic massage (payable locally)
- Turkish Bath
- Car parking
- Safe deposit box
- Credit cards accepted
- Non-smoking hotel
Local Fees and Taxes
Tourist tax payable locally directly with hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Touring, Livigno
Rooms have shower, TV, telephone, safe, minibar, hairdryer and balcony.
Larger superior rooms are also available.
Junior suites are spacious with a lounge area that has double & single divan beds
The suites have a double bedroom and a separate lounge with a double sofa divan.
Cable or satellite programmes
Minibar or fridge
Meals - Hotel Touring, Livigno
3 course evening meal plus salad buffet
Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
If pre-advised, the hotel can cater for special diets, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free