Smarthotel Saslong Reviews
No reviews yet
Ski Bus Stop:
The newly constructed Smart Hotel Saslong is a great place for those wanting a modern and comfortable base in the Val Gardena. With the flexibility to choose the type of catering that suits you, this hotel allows you to take advantage of the wide choice of bars and restaurants in the area. Santa Cristina and nearby Selva and Ortisei, all easily reached on public bus that runs late into the evening from right outside the hotel.
· WiFi throughout hotel at extra charge
· restaurant with evening meals payable locally
· vending machines available 24 hours serving hot and cold drinks and snacks
· reception desk open mornings and evenings with auto check-in and check-out kiosk
· ski and snowboard rental and servicing shop within hotel
· ski deposit
· 50 rooms
· less than 1 km from access to the Val Gardena ski area and Sella Ronda
· Skibus every 15 mins from 8.00am-6.30pm for €6 per week
· evening bus service until 1.00am
for 2 people on (classic) bed and breakfast sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. All rooms can take a third bed and have satellote flatscreen TV, safe, and telephone. Some rooms have a balcony.
· basic breakfast (classic) includes fresh croissant and cappuccino,coffee latte, hot chocolate, tea, or milk
· wellness breakfast with addition of bread, butter, marmalade, honey and freshly squeezed orange juice available at a supplement
· energy breakfast as wellness breakfast with addition of yoghurt, sandwich with local speck or apple strudel available at a supplement.
Cleaning: sheets and towels are changed on arrival day and towels once during week. Rooms are tidied and rubbish bins emptied. Bathroom cleaning, bed making, floor cleaning and additonal towel changes can be arranged locally at an extra charge.
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
All Rooms En Suite