Sat just 400m from the Clotes ski lift, Du Parc Hotel occupies an ideal position from which to make the most of what Sauze d’Oulx has to offer. Du Parc’s modern design certainly sets this hotel apart from others in Sauze. Featuring contemporary alpine furnishings, an outdoor whirlpool, an indoor sauna, and an impressive continental breakfast spread, there’s plenty to love about Du Parc Hotel.
Features - Du Parc Hotel , Sauze D'Oulx
- Up to date interiors and an ideal location overlooking the main square in the centre of Sauze d’Oulx.
- The breakfast includes hot options to order and the variety of the continental options, including homemade cakes, fresh fruit, and sweet and savoury options.
- An excellent pizzeria restaurant on-site for anyone reluctant to venture out into town after a long day on the slopes.
- Parking is available in front of the hotel on request and costs €20 per day. Reservation is necessary prior to arrival.
- Use of the spa facilities is included in the room rate but the whirlpool and the sauna are only open for use after 4pm.
Accommodation - Du Parc Hotel , Sauze D'Oulx
Each of the rooms at Du Parc Hotel feature modern decoration, mountain views, and include a private bathroom with shower and toilet, a TV with English speaking channels, tea and coffee making facilities, a safe, a minibar, and a hairdryer.
Standard rooms feature two single beds or one double bed. Sleeps max. 2
Junior suites feature one large double bed. Junior suites additionally include a whirlpool bath in the bedroom and bathrobes. Sleeps max. 2
Suites feature one large double bed. Suites additionally include a whirlpool bath in the bedroom and bathrobes. Sleeps max. 2