Chalet Vanadis I, Selva Val Gardena, Italy
Chalet Vanadis I, Selva
An excellent choice for keen skiers of all abilities, Chalets Vanadis 1 and 2 are conveniently located in the centre of Selva and approximately 3 minutes' walk from the Ciampinoi gondola. With traditional wood featuring heavily in the furniture and fittings, these chalets have a typically Alpine feel and are an ideal option for those wishing to stay in a marvellous central location. The chalets, offering simple, but comfortable accommodation, also have a separate ski and boot room with boot warming racks.
Features - Chalet Vanadis I, Selva
- Ski back nearly to your door
- Ciampinoi gondola approx. 3 minutes' walk
- Ski school meeting place approx. 5 minutes' walk
- FREE WiFi
- Central village location
- Services of Chalet Host
Accommodation - Chalet Vanadis I, Selva
Chalet Vanadis 1 - sleeps 9 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: Small and cosy dining room with TV, three twin bedrooms with en suite shower and WC (1, 2 & 3)
- First floor: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, WC and balcony (4), single bedroom with en suite shower and WC (5).
Please note: The friendly chalet owners live on the first floor. Rooms 1, 3 & 4 are Austrian twins with two single matresses on a double bed frame.
Meals - Chalet Vanadis I, Selva
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes when you return from the slopes.
- Evening meals are three courses with complimentary house wine and coffee, 5 days per week.
- Four course farewell dinner with aperitifs and complimentary wine.
- On the remaining day (staff day off) breakfast and afternoon tea will be left out for you.
Austrian Twin Beds
All Rooms En Suite
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, S, W|
No reviews yet