Hotel Antares , Selva Val Gardena, Italy
Hotel Antares - Selva, Italy
The centrally located Hotel Antares offers superior standards, excellent leisure facilities and easy access to the slopes and the Ciampinoi gondola. Guests can enjoy comfortable traditional alpine style and a pleasant Italian ambience. Spacious bedrooms, all sleeping 2-4, make it a good family choice.
Features - Hotel Antares, Selva
- Location: The hotel is in the resort centre, just 1 minute walk (100m) from the Ciampinoi gondola.
- Lounge and bar
- Dining room with à la carte menu
- Children’s games room
- Fitness room (free)
- Attractive spa centre with pool
- Sauna and Turkish bath (free)
- Jacuzzi and solarium (pay locally)
- Heated indoor pool
- Car parking - indoor
- Ski room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Fitness room
- Games room
- Safe deposit box
- Indoor pool
- TV room
- non-smoking hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Antares, Selva
- Bedrooms: 49
- All superior rooms, consisting of one bedroom with small lounge area with a single sofa bed and an extra pull-out bed when required, have bath or shower, satellite TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer, minibar (pay locally).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Antares, Selva
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice, includes buffets of antipasto and salad.
- Weekly candlelit gala dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, S, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet