Hotel Serena, Selva Val Gardena, Italy
Hotel Serena, Selva
The Hotel Serena offers guests direct and ski in/ski out access to the Dolomite Superski area, with a ski lift right behind the hotel. With excellent relaxation facilities, it is also renowned for its delicious, home-made cuisine.
Features - Hotel Serena, Selva
- European restaurant, Bar, Reception, Safety deposit box facility*, Heated Ski rooms
- Highchairs (subject to demand).
- Sauna, Jacuzzi™, Beauty treatments*, Solarium, Massage*, Turkish bath.
- TV Lounge, Large cosy Lounge, Card room.
Accommodation - Hotel Serena, Selva
- Standard rooms have a double bed, private facilities, hairdryer, safe, telephone, radio, satellite TV and balcony with mountain view. Some rooms can take a third bed.
- Superior twin rooms and single rooms(without mountain view) are available at a supplement on request.
Meals - Hotel Serena, Selva
- Breakfast is buffet style
- Dinner is three courses with a choice of meal and a salad buffet.
- Weekly Val Gardena speciality dinner.
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners are included
Based on 4 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, S, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Birmingham.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet