Chalet Salvan, Selva
The Chalet Salvan is located up a slope in a slightly elevated position with magnificent views overlooking Selva. The chalet is built in delightful traditional style and is only 2 minutes' walk to the Costabella chairlift which links on to the Sella Ronda.
Features - Chalet Salvan, Selva
- Traditional Alpine chalet
- Approx. 2 minutes' walk to the Costabella chairlift
- 5 minutes downhill walk to resort centre
- 12 to 15 minutes' walk to ski school meeting place
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities and TV
- FREE WiFi in public areas
- Owners of the chalet live on first floor
Accommodation - Chalet Salvan, Selva
Sleeps 12-14 - (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Dining room.
- Triple room with Austrian twin beds, single bed, shower and WC (1).
- Twin room with Austrian twin beds, whirlpool bath (with shower attachment) and WC (2).
Second floor - all rooms are in the eaves
- Twin room with Austrian twin beds, small bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony (3).
- Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, table bed, small bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony (4 and 5).
- Twin room with Austrian twin beds, small bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony (6).
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
Please note: Rooms 4, 5 & 6 are Austrian twins with 2 single mattresses in a double bed frame. Rooms 1 & 3 are Austrian twins with an additional single bed.
Meals - Chalet Salvan, Selva
- Contintenal breakfast with a cooked option