Hotel Sport Gran Baita , Selva
The Sport Hotel Gran Baita is one of Selva's top luxury hotels with elegant furnishings, excellent leisure facilities and fantastic cuisine. The beautiful and traditional hotel is in the heart of Selva, just a few minutes walk to the ski lifts and close to the main nursery slope.The modern spa offers its guests a large indoor pool and lounge area as well as an excellent range of treatment rooms. Traditional cuisine is served in the hotel's bright spacious restaurant, cosy à la carte restaurant and breakfast conservatory with view across the town of Selva.
Features - Hotel Sport Gran Baita , Selva
- Located in the centre of Selva close to the ski lifts
- Elegant and traditional hotel with a wealth of facilities
- Beautiful Roman-style indoor pool
- Heated outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Extra charge for spa and beauty treatments
- Games room with pool table and free wi-fi
- Free wi-fi in bar and lounge area
Accommodation - Hotel Sport Gran Baita , Selva
50 Bedrooms: All bedrooms have telephone, satellite TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Twin rooms - Austrian twin beds with bath or shower and WC.
- Deluxe rooms - Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Suites with balcony - Austrian twin bedroom, living room with double sofa bed and kitchenette, bathroom with bath (with shower attachment) and WC, second bathroom with shower and WC, and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals - Hotel Sport Gran Baita , Selva
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course waiter-served evening meals, salad and dessert buffets
- Weekly gala or speciality dinners
- Early meals for children available
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
The hotel requires a €40 supplement per infant. This charge includes the use of a cot.