Ski Plus: Prices shown include accommodation, flights & transfers, ski/board hire or carriage & local lift pass.
Hotel Alpina, Kranjska Gora
The Hotel Alpina prides itself on providing a welcoming and informal atmosphere, catering well for families in particular. Hotel guests will be spoilt with skiing to and from the front door (under normal conditions) and the village centre is only 300m away.
Features - Hotel Alpina, Kranjska Gora
- Ski to and from your doorstep
- Village centre nearby
- Pepi Penguin club and Whizz kids' club available to pre-book (see family choice box)
- FREE use of all sister hotel's swimming pools, all are nearby · extra charge for sauna, solarium and massage in the fantastic Viridis wellness centre
- Bar and cosy lounge
- TV lounge
- Games room
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Alpina, Kranjska Gora
105 bedrooms: for 2 people on half board sharing a double room with private shower and WC, in the eaves. Standard double rooms with private shower and WC, with a third camp bed are available at a supplement. Twin rooms with two additional single camp beds, a private shower and WC, triple rooms with an additional single sofa bed, private bath and WC and single rooms with a private shower and WC are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and a hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Alpina, Kranjska Gora
- Breakfast is buffet style
- Buffet-style evening meals with choice of main course, daily starter, salad and dessert buffets · weekly speciality dinner with live music
- Early dinners are available for families.
- Full board is available at a supplement.
- New Year's Eve Gala Dinner with live music and entertainment