Hotel JungFrau Lodge, Grindelwald, Switzerland
Hotel JungFrau Lodge - Grindelwald, Switzerland
A small, unpretentious hotel, the Jungfrau Lodge offers good value, simple accommodation and a friendly atmosphere. Most of our rooms are south-facing enjoying lovely views of the Eiger and surrounding mountains.
Features - Hotel JungFrau Lodge, Grindelwald
- Situated approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) from the centre of the village, and the mountain railway station for the little train to the Kleine Scheidegg ski area
- the ski bus stop, which takes you to the 'First' or 'Männlichen' gondola, is just 2 minutes' away (200m) from the hotel
- Appealing dining room
- Rustic-style bar
- Modern lounge
- Wi-Fi (pay locally)
- Public PC with internet access (free)
- Lift (in Crystal building only)
- Member of 'Gastro Suisse'
- Official rating: 'Swiss Lodge'
Accommodation - Hotel JungFrau Lodge, Grindelwald
- Twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone and hairdryer
- Twin rooms with south-facing balconies have lovely views of the Eiger
- Good value south-facing rooms are also available in the more modern 'Crystal' building, located opposite the main hotel
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel JungFrau Lodge, Grindelwald
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Weekly fondue evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- All meals are served in the main hotel
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
Based on 3 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||All|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Birmingham.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet