Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee, Switzerland
Ski Bus Stop:
Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
These attractive apartments, managed by the Hotel Allalin, offer comfortable accommodation and are excellent value for money.
Features- Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
- All south-facing studios and apartments
- Usually situated in either the Everest, Kontiki or Sarazena buildings, approx. 12 minutes' walk to the centre and local supermarket.
- Occasionally the apartments will be in other buildings, which will be a similar distance or closer to the centre
- Free bus service to the centre and slopes stops close by and runs approx. every 20 minutes
- Coin-operated laundry
- Ski storage in each building
- Ski lockers available at main lifts (approx Sfr 2-3 per day)
- Free electric bus service nearby to/from the slopes, mornings/evenings approx. every 20 minutes (runs to timetable)
Accommodation- Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
Types of Apartments
South-facing Studio (B2) 30m² - sleeps 1-2 Living/dining room with stowaway beds, bathroom with bath or shower.
South-facing 2-room Apartment (C4) 50m² - sleeps 2-4 As studio plus one twin bedroom.
South-facing 3-room Apartment (D6) 75m² - sleeps 4-6 As studio plus two twin bedrooms.
All studios and apartments have balcony, kitchenette with 2 hotplates, oven, fridge and TV.
Meal- Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
Based on 4 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Manchester.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet